Data protection is a fundamental right that must be taken into consideration in all processing of personal data. In 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation came into force in the EU countries, which is intended to protect and manage the processing of personal data by organizations.
The data General Data Protection Regulation and the national legislation provided to supplement the regulation require each organization to take measures to comply with the requirements of the regulation and the law. Compliance with these requirements has proved to be a major challenge to many organizations that causes stress, is time consuming, and may seem complicated. That is why we offer clear, comprehensive, and tailormade services to ensure that the data protection requirements are met correctly and comprehensively.
Based on a customer survey, our data protection customer would be very likely to recommend our services. For example, our data protection customers have received the following benefits through our service:
- Improved assessment and management of data risks
- Certainty that the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation and various laws are met
- Documentation in line with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation
- Optimized time management: time is used effectively and in the relevant areas
- Avoidance of stress and chaos and efficient completion of projects
Cooperation with us will ensure that data protection matters are handled appropriately in your organization and that the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation are met. With our help, you can focus your time on areas that are more essential to your operation.