The Occupational Safety Officer service comprises the planning, implementation, maintenance, and development of occupational health and safety. The purpose of the service is to identify, implement, and monitor areas of development. The Occupational Safety Officer will also ensure that the activities meet the statutory requirements and are compliant with the requirements of the ISO 45001 standard.
DUTIES OF AN OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY OFFICER
- Administration of the occupational health and safety management system
- Risk assessment and analysis and determining the management measures
- Internal auditing and participation in external audits
- Production and maintenance of documentation
- Training and its organization
- Maintaining situation awareness and regular reporting
- Organizing meetings in accordance with the annual calendar
- Carrying out the management review
- Advising and instructing the organization in safety related matters
- Acting as a contact person for interest groups
- Supporting the decision-making
Please submit your contact details below, and we will be happy contact you as soon as possible. We are happy to answer any questions and tell you more about our services!