By employing an expert service to handle occupational health and safety related matters for you, you can improve the efficiency of your time management and focus on the activities that are more important in terms of your operation. The comprehensive bespoke service offered by Ahertava is always designed specifically for the needs of the customer with the aim of achieving the best possible results.
Our service for occupational health and safety management comprises the following stages:
- Assessment of occupational health and safety within the organization in accordance with the ISO 45001 standard, together with the project team specified by the customer.
- Reporting on the current situation of occupational health and safety and the development measures.
- Reviewing the model documentation for occupational health and safety and instructing the customer on how to revise it.
- At the end of the project, we will review the documentation produced together and the measures carried out.
The project includes model documentation in accordance with the ISO 45001 standard, which comprises the following documents:
- Occupational health and safety policy
- Rescue plan
- Annual plan for risk management
- Safety documentation for the workplace
- Control plan for hot work
- Operational plan for occupational safety
- Early intervention concept
- Equality plan
The total price of the occupational health and safety development project is 1,990 euros (VAT 0%).
If you only want to purchase the model documentation, it is available for 990 euros (VAT 0%). The documentation is available in Finnish, Swedish, and English.
Would you like to hear more, or do you have questions?
Please submit your contact details below, and we will be happy contact you as soon as possible. We are happy to answer any questions and tell you more about our services!